Plastic Testing Machines for Heat Deflection Temperature and Vicat
The thermal deformation, Vicat softening point temperature tester
is mainly used for the determination of temperature of thermal
deformation and Vicat softening point to nonmetallic materials(such
as plastic, rubber, nylon, electric insulating materials, etc.). It
is the ideal testing tool for chemical industry enterprises,
research institutes, colleges and so on. It adopt computer
GB/T 1633, GB/T 8802, GB/T 1634, ISO 2507, ISO 75, ISO 306, ASTMD
1525, ASTMD 648, BS 2782 Part 1 1970, DIN 53460
1. Computer collects temperature fluctuation and controls overall
process, real time displays temperature, deformation curve and tes
time, CRT color curve display, prints the test result
2. The software adopts menu operation, which makes operation of
users more practical.
3. Digital process, computer display real-time temperature,
deformation and test time at the same time, which makes the system
4. Report forms can be automatically compiled and meet with the
requirements of customer.
5. Sample frame can be lift and drop automatically.
6. Adopt dial gauge to measure deformation, more accurate than
adopting displacement sensor.
7. Multi safety protection, mechanical over temperature protection,
software over temperature protection, auto stop after test
complete, user password protection.
8. Adopt advance PID technology and photo electric technology to
control temperature raise, ensure error of heating speed is less
|Temperature Control Range||Room Temperature-300C|
|Max Temperature Error||±0.5C|
|Heating Rate||50C/h-120C/h (adjustable)|
|Deformation Measurement Method||High Precision Dial Gauge|
|Deformation Measurement Range||0-10mm|
|Max Deformation Error||+/-0.005mm|
|Resolution of Deformation||0.001mm|
|Sample Span||64mm, 100mm|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient of Sample Frame||0.005/100C(important)|
|Sample Frame||Automatic Lift and Drop|
|Heating Medium||Methyl silicon oil|
|Cooling Method||Natural Cooling or water cooling below 150C, Natural Cooling Above
|Power Supply||220V, 50Hz, Single Phase|